Not all MVF attendees will be at the same level, point in development, focus in the market, or degree of sophistication and confidence and achievement. We want to have MVF meetings where there is great crossover but also offer more intimate gatherings where people have their specific needs addressed. Structuring membership to meet the unique needs of each group is our way of being pragmatic in meeting needs productively.
All memberships will include a selection of the following:
2. Special attention and guidance from our e-marketing members during a Q & A @ each Breakfast;
3. Special attendance to other organizations who can service your needs based upon which level of membership you select ranging from e4e, Gateway To Dreams, Venture Cafe’, SCORE, Little Black Book (LBB), Missouri Source Link, Connections to Success and more to be added as we align with new friends;
4. Strategic, warm introductions to the leadership across the business, social, and entrepreneurial community;
5. Office Depot deep discount card designed to offset printing and materials costs;
6. Virtual library links to books, programs, and the Small Business Monthly (adding more as we develop alignments);
7. Special offers from our membership for 15-minute consults and specially designed Member Only Deals
8. Member access to our featured speakers and;
9. Membership Directory.
We invite you to join us on this journey as an Entrepreneurial, Vendor, Sponsor, or Angel Investor members.
Novice Entrepreneur Member
This is for a person who has an idea and is looking for resources and guidance specific to their journey. We are here to listen, talk, introduce, and guide you as we help you assess the viability of your vision. You will be invited to events designed especially for you, receiving special attention so we get acquainted with one another i.e., who you are and what you crave accomplishing and exploring how we can best be of help in offering programs, and introductions to the many resources we have in our network.
Revenues from your venture is $0 – 150,000,
Annual Fee $180 or $15/month
Thriving Entrepreneur Member
Once you have started your journey, and the time has come to present to investors because you are ready to launch bigger or expand, you are invited into events that will facilitate that progression in addition to high end an online library.
Revenues from your venture is $150,000 1,500,000.
Annual Fee $360 or $30/month
Soaring Entrepreneur Member
You’ve been successful in your venture and the operations and revenues are substantial. At this point, you either want to scale further or leverage another way to conduct your business. You will be invited to events designed for you to become more sophisticated about your business and options and meet the people who can facilitate the shifts at your level.
Revenues from your venture is $1,500,000 – 10,000,000.
Annual Fee $780 or $65/month
Partner-In-Excellence Entrepreneur Member
Impressively successful and eager yet for more, we have the highest end private programs and opportunities for you. It’s one thing to achieve and another to sustain it alongside your personal well-being; our programs facilitate your overall wellness with private introductions to people, services and programs to guide you further.
Revenues from your venture is $10,000,000 – 500,000,000.
Annual Fee $1,500 or $125/month
There are times when a company simply needs to be out networking, building relationships in the community and exploring opportunity; we welcome you into our special events. To ensure mutual benefit, we will help you in your efforts to meet people, win their business by developing healthy rapport and growing the success of your business operations. We offer a flat fee for all vendors interested in coming into our Forum meetings or special events.We will have 1 special table set up for all vendors to nicely display their marketing pieces with equal spacing in the main room.
Annual Fee per company includes 2 people: $600
We aim to be thought leaders in our opportunities for sponsors. Depending upon your desire to spend and experience modest through outrageous marketing, we design each package contingent on your preferences. Each sponsor gets a different opportunity because we build it with you–customization and exceptional service is our philosophy and commitment.
You select from our A la carte menu.(No more pop-up banners with all the sponsors featured on one.)
We meet, talk, and finalize your unique, customized plan of action for results driven marketing.
- ~7’ floor popup featuring Your Brand only (frequency of appearance negotiated;we create and purchase it,you own it)
- MVF Social media postings (frequency negotiated @ 2-4/month)
- MVF Website presence (length of time determined within each package)
- Rolling banner
- Logo on each page
- MVF Constant Contact Weekly E-News (frequency negotiated)
- Logo placement
- 50-word advertorial
- Live interview(s) with MVF Founder(s)or high-level member of the leadership team
- Featured at the Breakfast for up to 5–15 minutes on platform at podium
- THE Sponsor for an entire event–be it a Breakfast or Evening Event or Special Event
- Interviewed on BlogTalkRadio.com 30-60-minute interview which uploads to social media & iTunes
- Introduced from the audience with standing, bow, and audience inspired to applaud
- Highly strategic introductions based upon sponsor desires and targeted audiences
- Additional high-quality meetings arranged at Private Dining rooms for business strategy
- *Tangible schedule of AM FM Radio mentions
- *Tangible schedule of AM FM radio interviews
- Special arrangement for placement on platform/stage and in audience at Annual Gala
- Special Sponsorship at events of their choice and our negotiated ability to comply with plans for:
- Golf Outing/Tournament
- Card Game Event
- Open to creative suggestions arising from Sponsor members to ensure needs are met by us as an ESO
Small Sponsor Member Annual Fee $2,500
Medium Sponsor Member Annual Fee $5,000
Large Sponsor Member Annual Fee $10,000
Super-Sized Sponsor Member Annual Fee $15,000
It has been in the course of interviews over the past 3 months with various investors that we have come to develop insight about how best to be of service. We have very special arrangements set aside for each of our investors and they are private, that’s just the way it is, some things are better that way –and mysterious makes it all the more intriguing, just as these special groups of risk taking professionals are.
Please reach out to Dr. Carlin directly to learn what she has in mind –it is guaranteed to be worth your time.
Our sweetest annual membership deals are for:
Accredited Investors and Professional Investors (employees of Venture Capital (VC) firms, Private Equity (PE) firms, Family Offices or Accelerators (think Capital Innovator or Stadia Ventures, to name a few).
We’ll generically call such members ‘Angel Investors’, though we realize not all employees of Professional Investing firms are Accredited Investors.
The SEC has a lengthy definition of an ‘Accredited Investor’ in Rule 501 of Regulation D;the MVF only allows ‘Accredited Investor’ membership deals for ‘Natural Persons’. The SEC definition is lengthy and hard to understand,here’s a good link that generally describes Accredited Investors: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/accreditedinvestor.asp
Angel Investor Memberships
Benefits of this Angel Investor annual membership plan for paid members include:*
During their paid annual membership, Angel Investor members get e-mails with contact information for each entrepreneur who pitches their company at the podium of any MVF event, even if the Angel Investor member is not at the MVF event.
Invites to our Angel Investor private mixers, where such members get to mix with Angel Investors outside their normal Angel groups.
The MVF is well known for Angel Investors being at meetings but these members do not typically like to be identified as Angels; we honor that and will continue to guard the anonymity of such Angel Investors at all meetings unless the Investor is on a panel or is a featured speaker.
A quarterly private Angel Investor e-mailing on Angel Investing in the metro and/or region (with ‘sent to’ e-mail addresses not revealed using the “.bcc” feature of our email system).
Occasional MVF brain-storming sessions on how to improve Angel Investing in the St Louis metro and/or region.These sessions will be by Invitation Only.
*New benefits for Angel Investors are continuing to be drawn up, stay tuned!
Both types of Angel Investors, employees of professional investing firms and Accredited Investors (Natural Persons), get a sweet, sweet annual membership deal.
Please note: For you to get this Angel Investor membership, we will have to verify you are an Angel Investor.
We can verify your employment with local PE, VC, or Accelerator firms quickly if you send us your name, company name, and HR contact and HR contact phone number and e-mail address.
Per Accredited Investor verification, either ask the Managing Director of your Angel Group to confirm your membership OR have a lawyer or a CPA send us a letter confirming your Accredited Investor status.